Slim, EN 60335 compliant and incredibly versatile: WAGO expands the range of special EPSITRON® ECO Power Supplies.
EPSITRON® ECO Power Supplies, which offer safe solutions with models with a better price / performance ratio, are affordable and compact!
Versatile DIN-35 rail and screw mounting options (overhead mounting option) make it easy to install in ultra-compact control cabinets.Each single-phase ECO Power Supply has a wide input range of 100–240 V AC and provides 24 VDC rated output to electrical networks worldwide.Beyond the control cabinets, thanks to EN 60335 compliance, within the scope of the “home appliance standard”, ECO Power Supplies can also be used in consumer-oriented applications. WAGO; It provides reliable industrial applications such as vending machines, slot machines, coffee machines, heating controls and ventilation systems economically.
- Input: AC 90… 264 V * / DC 125… 375 V
- Output: DC 24 V / 1.25… 10 A
- Electrically isolated output voltage (SELV)
- Can be mounted in different positions with DIN rail and screw mounting options
- Natural convection cooling when installed horizontally
- Possibility of both parallel and serial connections
- Overload behavior: constant power characteristic
- It saves space on the panel with its thin body
- Flexible mounting possibility allows it to be used in many applications
- Fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free CAGE CLAMP connection technology
- Very economical power supplies for basic applications
- Very attractive price-performance ratio