In projects or businesses, there is often a loss of productivity due to the mistakes that are known correctly, and these losses may even be large enough to cause the entire production to stop. In this article, we will examine how we can integrate changing Automation Technologies into our system.
Errors in Power Source Selection
When the items here are not considered, we have chosen the wrong power source, but it is also a common mistake to consider the self-protecting power source as a good power source.
FALSE: The overload behavior of the Power Supply protects the system.
Advantages of Fuse-Switching Power Supplies
Mistakes Known to UPS Selection
FALSE: There is no need for temperature measurement in UPS and battery usage.
Methods for Ending Interruptions and Extending Battery Life in DC UPSs and PLCs:
- Charging voltage of 787-87x battery modules is temperature controlled, significantly extending battery life and lowering cost.
- The battery charge, which is carried out in 3 different stages, compensates with the ambient temperature information and maximizes the life of the battery.
- The battery control automatically detects the type of 787-87x battery module and automatically provides feedback information when changes in battery life.
- Selectable IPC mode ensures that UPS operates steadily in case of shutdown and restart of industrial controller or PCs.
Mistakes Known in Insurance Selection
FALSE: If there is a fuse in the circuit, the loads are protected.
- Electronic circuit breakers (ECB) provide a more reliable solution and are more sensitive than fuses.
- Even with long cable systems, the system does not lose its protective feature and always protects the load.
- It occupies less space than normal fuses and eliminates space shortage in panels.
- Electronic circuit breakers can be configured unlike fuses.
- Electronic circuit breakers can easily recognize and intervene the system faults thanks to their remote control.