WAGO’s interface modules offer safe and maintenance-free connections for flexible signal cabling applications. They connect electronic signals and devices to the systems in a controlled manner and perform signal transmission – distribution at the control / field levels (system, machine).
WAGO INTERFACE PRODUCTS:
- JUMPFLEX® Signal Converters
- EPSITRON® Power Supplies System
- Relay and Optocoupler Modules
- Interface Modules, System Cabling, Special Solutions
- Current and Energy Measurement Technology
JUMPFLEX SIGNAL TRANSLATORS
The Jumpflex Series offers reliable solutions for galvanic isolation and signal amplification, with many function modules such as isolation amplifiers, frequency inverters, current and voltage converters, limit value switching, temperature inverters, potentiometer converters.
EPSITRON® POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
Power supplies and reliable DC protection systems at various output powers.
RELAY and OPTOCUPLOR
0.34 mm² to 2.5 mm² (22… 12 AWG) – Easy to terminate conductors without the need for preparation and reliable operation for interchangeable loads from 1mA to 16A.
INTERFACE MODULES, SYSTEM WIRING, SPECIAL SOLUTIONS
Space and cabling-saving solutions such as input / output modules, component modules, relay modules, interface modules.
CURRENT AND ENERGY MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
Current transformers and energy measurement solutions for reliable measurement, evaluation, visualization and configuration.
WHY WAGO INTERFACE MODULES ?
- Economical and time-saving configuration and calculation by reducing the required wiring modules
- Due to the nature of the modules, direct labeling, accelerated wiring, commissioning and troubleshooting
- Safe, maintenance-free connection of signal lines as reliable terminal blocks equipped with CAGE CLAMP® Spring-cage connection technology are used
- Space-saving, high-density control cabinet wiring