You know best which terminal is suitable for your application and method of use.
In addition to the standard series, WAGO TOPJOB ® S rail terminal blocks are available with lever or push button options.
TOPJOB ® S WITH COMPRESSION BUTTON
- In all cross sections and function terminals
- Single core and ferrule conductors can be pushed by hand
- Compatible with all accessories of the TOPJOB® S family
TOPJOB ® S WITH HANDLE
- The simplest termination; manual insertion and removal
- Side entry for connection of conductors that are difficult to bend
- Nominal cross sections: 2.5 / 4 mm², 6/10 mm² and 16/25 mm²
- Handle design allows the clamping unit to be open or closed
- 2 and 3 conductor versions
STANDARD TOPJOB ® S
- The slot is opened with a screwdriver and remains this way until it is released into the conductor.
- The conductor is left in the open slot and the connection is made when the screwdriver is pulled.