SMD PCB terminal blocks are one step ahead in applications thanks to their compact dimensions, small leg spacing and high rated voltage that make them particularly suitable for use in small LED modules in spotlights, downlights and street lights. The new SMD 297 series enables these terminal blocks to offer great benefits in the smallest space, even with conductor cross sections of 0.5 mm2.
297 Series SMD PCB Advantages
- Extremely compact design
- Conductor cross section 0.5 mm² (AWG 20)
- Much faster connection with PUSH-WIRE® connection
- Shading LED on the compact design board minimizes
- Large surface for uniform light distribution
- It is particularly easy to use. Single core conductors are simply pushed in by hand and quickly removed with a hand tool