New PCB Terminal Blocks For Rear Cabling of LED Modules
WAGO’s new 2070 series SMD PCB Terminal Blocks enable rear cabling of LED modules, minimizing the shadow of LEDs and simplifying wiring.
The new WAGO 2070 Series SMD PCB terminal blocks make it very easy to connect thin wire conductors from 0.2 to 0.75 mm2 (24-18 AWG) to the LED Modules from the back.
- It minimizes ghosting with a low profile of 1.1mm on the module.
- Rear wiring simplifies connection to LED Modules.
Ease of Use
Thanks to Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection technology, which has proven itself with its frequent use in the industry, conductors are terminated by lightly pressing the unit. A hand tool opens the clamping unit easily while finishing stranded conductors and removing all conductor types.
Optionally, the 2070 Series variants are equipped with a cover that hides the pinch point on the front of the module; so only the white design appears when viewed from the front. The cover also provides a center contact surface for placement and lifting compatibility.
- Termination of conductors with Push-in CAGE CLAMP® technology
- The handpiece makes it easy to insert and remove all types of conductors through the work slot.
- Supports manual and automatic wiring systems
- Optional factory marking of the clamping point helps prevent wiring errors
- High clearance and leakage path distances for use up to 500 V according to EN 60598-1