Energy Efficiency in Industry
With the increase in energy consumption in our country in recent years, efficient use of energy has become more frequent. In addition to the increasing energy consumption, the gradual failure of the independent energy production problem that has been going on since the past has started to raise awareness in this regard. With the Energy Efficiency Law No. 5627 in 2007, energy efficiency practices started to become widespread and recognized.
ISO 50001 Energy Management
When maintaining the ISO 50001 and EN 16001 standards established during the framework of energy management structures are examined and the method is applied, this monitoring will be seen in question, and preventive actions, energy research and total
energy management studies are very important elements. The solution produced for monitoring, recording, reporting and analyzing the measured energy data of today’s technology is energy automation systems.
The ISO 50001 energy management standard draws a framework for energy studies that enables where, how and how to use energy and determine the energy saving potential. To achieve this, there is a need for constant knowledge of energy use. In order to transfer the electrical and physical measurement values to be collected from the field to the automation system without any problems, it is necessary to select the appropriate PLC configuration and apply it to the system.
Why Mobile Energy Box?
- All basic electrical parameters and energy consumption can be saved on the SD card.
- Consumption points between 50 A – 2500 A can be monitored with removable body current transformers without the need for stop and overhaul.
- If necessary, harmonic analysis and neutral current measurement can be done.
- Visualization on the Web Server, monitoring via computer and browser
- Wireless monitoring and control with wireless option
- Monitoring and control on Android and iOS mobile devices with the Wago Web-Visu app
- Pressure, temperature, encoder information, etc. Collecting and saving analog information
- Cellular communication with GSM and Router
- IEC 60870 and 61850 communication
- Monitoring / control with digital input / output modules
- Operator panel option
- WAGO ENERGY MONITORING
WAGO ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEMS ARE NOT ELECTRIC ENERGY, ALL ENERGY FORMS ARE PROVIDED, REGISTERED AND REPORTED. MOBILE ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEM MODULAR AND FLEXIBLE STRUCTURE AND ELECTRIC ENERGY MEASUREMENT FOLLOW ALL ENERGY FORMS AND PRODUCTION, LIKE PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE, ENCODER INFORMATION.
Working as a datalogger
The WAGO Mobile Energy Monitoring System works as a data logger by communicating not only with local and mobile devices to which it transfers data, but also with field measurement and control devices on industrial protocols (eg Modbus RTU and TCP).
- The recorded data can be transferred to the computer with free FTP programs.
- Registration is done in .csv format.
- After entering the FTP program, fixed IP settings are made and data files are transferred.
- The PLC driver (SD card-S: /) is defined once.
- The folder where the file will be saved can be selected on the local computer.
- Records up to 8 GB and 32 GB can be imported.