Dust, shock and vibration are serious challenges for automation systems in heavy equipment applications. Engine monitoring and complex hydraulics are becoming increasingly important to maximize efficiency and reduce emissions.
WAGO’s I/O System offers standard and custom modules that meet the requirements of this demanding industry. These unique modules reduce time to market thanks to easy-to-use configuration tools, while their compact size reduces the footprint of the control system.
- Technicial Specifications:
- Fieldbus independent
- CAN ports and special modules in PLCs for J1939 communication
- Proportional valve module
- XTR series for extreme environments
- Temperature and humidity resistance: -40 ° C to +70 ° C
- Vibration and shock resistance
- Approved for hazardous environments
- Intrinsically safe I/O systems
- Temperature control (configurable RTD and Thermocouple)
- Module diagnostics (short circuit, cable break and out of range indicators)
SAE J1939 Communication
With WAGO I/O systems, engine monitoring is easier than ever on SAE J1939. There are two configuration options:
750-685 CAN gateway module from I/O modules provides connection to CAN-built J1939 and other fieldbuses (such as MODBUS Ethernet / IP, PROFINET).
Connection can be made through the communication port in PLC. Our PFC performance class controllers are available with CAN ports for SAE J1939.
Proportional Valve Module
The 750-632 proportional valve module provides control of up to two valves. The module has two current-controlled PWM outputs with configurable dithering and can operate two single-ball valves up to 24V / 1.6A or a valve up to 24V / 2A. Single-channel operation mode allows the use of double-strapped valves. Also, both unipolar and bipolar valve control is possible.
- Proportional control of hydraulic and pneumatic valves
- Control of PWM outputs
- Binary working mode
- 6A two-channel
- 2A single channel
- Two additional digital function inputs
- Switchable dithering
- Editable setpoints
- Valve adjustment:
- Dual power compensation
- Suitable for Marking 1
- UL 508
- ANSI / ISA 12.12.1