Fixed Connection in Every Area: WAGO’s 221 Series
New mounting carriers designed for WAGO’s 221 Series coupling connectors simplify connection to lighting and electrical equipment.
542/5000Mounting carriers are available for all Series 221 connectors (2, 3 and 5 inputs) and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Fastening the carrier to a mounting plate or a slot can be done with anchoring feet or screws.
The new mounting carriers provide benefits especially in the following application areas with the 221 Series COMPACT connector connectors;
- Cable connections of devices in the field
- Internal cable distribution of devices
- Regular collection of ground connections of luminaires
Easy to Use Design
The practical design of the new carriers makes it easy to carry even when the connectors are installed. The conductors can be easily attached / removed before or after the connector is placed in the carrier. This design also ensures that the test slot is always accessible. In addition, these carriers provide the space required to label each port.
- Various mounting options (plug and screw) and guides (vertical and horizontal)
- Additional labeling area offers special marking options.
- Flexible mounting clamps simplify connector installation and removal.
- Test the inserted connectors with easily accessible test slots.
- Suitable for 221 Series connectors with 2, 3 and 5 inputs.