Epsitron® DC-DC Converter 787-1650
The EPSITRON® DC-DC Converter 787-1650 allows fast installation and service time with plug-in connectors, enabling operation in different feeding networks without manual switching. This saves time and money during installation and commissioning.
Thanks to the adjustable nominal output voltage of the EPSITRON® DC-DC converters, the voltage drop can be compensated for the lines in the energized machine or system. Loads up to 4Amper can be operated without error with the feature of constant current in case of overload.
EPSITRON® 787-1650 at a Glance:
- Wide input and output voltage ranges
- DC O.K. Easy error reporting with LED
- Save time and money with plug-in connectors
- Reliable operation with constant current feature in case of overload
DC/DC Converter; 24 VDC input voltage; 12 VDC output voltage; 4 A output current; galvanically isolated
- Switched-mode power supply
- Natural convection cooling when horizontally mounted
- Suitable for both parallel and series operation
- Electrically isolated output voltage (SELV) per EN 60950-1
- Control deviation: ± 1 %